Keeping an eye on event promotion
You’ve been anticipating this important event for a long time. But perhaps you’re looking at a year’s worth of “To Do’s” as you and your committee plan a critical fundraiser or milestone celebration. Whether you’re attending a luncheon or throwing a gala, keep Big Picture in sight.
This full-service photography and event-promotion service is social society’s secret to complete success.
While you line up the keynote speaker, settle on a date, secure auction items and attend to every other detail for an elaborate and critical fundraiser, Big Picture is on the scene to capture the highlights. You can count on getting top-notch photography of guests, décor, food, speeches, and “moments” that make the event special.
We take care of all coverage arrangements, from hiring the photographer to pre- and post-event promotion on social media.
Delegate! Big Picture will…
- Promote events online and in print to boost ticket sales and build awareness
- Hire and direct event photographers
- Take flattering photos of the mover and shakers at your event
- Capture the mood, whether a high-society soirée or a relaxed gathering
- Include IDs
- Post photos online and in print
- Provide access to high-resolution images
- Produce a video for web (extra charge)
- Publish a write up of your nonprofit event for the People + Places section of a Moffly Media print magazine
After the event, review the gallery of images to find your photo!
Big Picture — we give you a big reason to smile!
Associate Marketing Director, Outreach, Kathleen Godbold at KathleenG@mofflymedia.com or 203.571.1654